How to Cook Inihaw na Bangus (Milkfish)
- 1 Boneless Bangus (Milkfish)
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Combine the tomatoes, onion and liquid seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Season the inside of the bangus with salt.
- Stuff the bangus with the seasoned tomatoes and onion.
- Brush the aluminum foil with cooking oil and wrap the bangus securely.
- Broil in charcoal or convection cooker at 250 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with soy sauce and calamansi.